Tuesday, January 12, 2010

1/12/10

DAY 12: 189.8lbs

so, i was reviewing my diet and training program, as well as my school schedule, and it seems like it's overkill. It's not that i'm already backing out on what i posted yesterday, but realistically speaking-- my body will be too depleted, too tired, and the diet, as well as my grades will fail.

I was aiming for 5 months of dieting, but my body is already tired from the diet and training. So, I dug up something I read about years ago.

A PSMF diet. it's a protein sparing modified fast-- which basically is a type of crash diet, that utilizes 1.2 g protein per body weight to halt catabolism.

Long story short, starting tomorrow, i will modify my diet to around 1000 calories a day for 6 weeks, which includes a refeed ( 5 hours), and a free meal once every week. After 6 weeks, i will revert back to my old diet, then stabilize everything from there.

I will do heavy weights 3-4 times a week with 3-4 days of low-intensity cardio.

In sum, i will try to achieve what i wanted in 3 months, intead of 5.

2 comments: